Tom Tromey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Anyway in the absence of a particular servlet that does what we want
> (and I don't even know what we want) it is all moot.  If somebody
> wants to figure out what would be useful here, and then write it, I'll
> arrange to have the program installed.

A single servlet in this case probably wouldn't do.  What we want to
do is just have a cron job daily update two trees... libgcj and
classpath.  Then use unix diff (or something else if you prefer) to
diff each java file against it's kin in the other project.  If there
are differences it needs merging, otherwise it doesn't.  Logically put
these two lists on a web page (or pages, I don't care).

All of this is a small hack.  Just tell me what you already have on
the server, mod_perl, mod_php, anything? and one of us web geniuses
can hack up something.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>