Hi all,

Also returned home from Fosdem. It was great!
Still catching up on email and all the new patches. Please be patient if
you are expecting a reply on some message from me. But feel free to ping
me in case I missed something important. Again everybody that didn't
come to drink and talk did a lot of real work! It will be a challenge to
get up to speed again on all the patches.

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 14:32 +0100, Roman Kennke wrote:
> I have added my slides from FOSDEM2006 to the Wiki at:
>
> http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/Fosdem2006
>
> I simply have dropped in into the schedule.

Thanks!

> I had to make some slight corrections: JTable and JTree editing seems to
> work quite well now, and - what surprises me even more - copy and
> pasting seems to just-work as well. Robert has done the work to make
> text selection possible. Yesterday I tried and hit CTRL+C inside a Swing
> text field and CTRL+V inside GEdit and it works. This really put me off
> my socks... :-)

Grin. I must say I was also amazed about some of the things I saw and
heard this weekend! We need to do a new GNU Classpath snapshot soon to
get all the new good stuff in the hands of our users.

> However, I would like to encourage everybody who made a presentation to
> upload his slides and/or other material to the Wiki as well. I found
> everything that I've seen really interesting and would like to read over
> it again. Of course, it would also be nice for those who couldn't come.

Yes please! If you have slides (or pictures from the event) please post
them somewhere. I would love to reread some of the presentations.

> This was a great weekend!

It was indeed!
Apologies to everybody that couldn't make it.

Cheers,

Mark