Hi!

I'm trying to run an application which uses a lot of crypto stuff and I
ran into some problems.  A friend of mine told me to try some tests,
like this one:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/security/jce/JCERefGuide.html#DH2Ex

And actually it does not work with GNU Classpath. I get:

$ cacao DHKeyAgreement2
Using SKIP Diffie-Hellman parameters
ALICE: Generate DH keypair ...
ALICE: Initialization ...
java.security.spec.InvalidKeySpecException
   at
gnu.javax.crypto.jce.sig.DHKeyFactory.engineGeneratePublic(DHKeyFactory.java:94)
   at java.security.KeyFactory.generatePublic(KeyFactory.java:219)
   at DHKeyAgreement2.run(DHKeyAgreement2.java:107)
   at DHKeyAgreement2.main(DHKeyAgreement2.java:54)
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException
   at java.math.BigInteger.<init>(BigInteger.java:156)
   at gnu.java.security.der.DERReader.readUniversal(DERReader.java:226)
   at gnu.java.security.der.DERReader.read(DERReader.java:165)
   at
gnu.javax.crypto.key.dh.DHKeyPairX509Codec.decodePublicKey(DHKeyPairX509Codec.java:212)
   at
gnu.javax.crypto.jce.sig.DHKeyFactory.engineGeneratePublic(DHKeyFactory.java:89)
   ...3 more

Any ideas?

TWISTI