On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 21:27 +1000, Raif S. Naffah wrote:
> found the problem;  should be able to check-in a fix within the next
> 48h.

Very cool!  Thanks for the quick fix.  Does this Sun demo now work for
you?  It does not throw the exception anymore, but it hangs here with 0%
cpu:

<snip>
Shared secrets are the same
Return shared secret as SecretKey object ...
DES in ECB mode recovered text is same as cleartext
DES in CBC mode recovered text is same as cleartext

jamvm crashes on my x86_64, so I don't know if that's a cacao bug.

Another thing is, it didn't fix the problem in this proprietary
application I'm trying to run.  I'll paste the stacktrace, maybe you
have an idea:

java.security.spec.InvalidKeySpecException: Unexpected OID: 1.3.14.3.2.12
   at
gnu.java.security.jce.sig.DSSKeyFactory.engineGeneratePublic(DSSKeyFactory.java:96)
   at java.security.KeyFactory.generatePublic(KeyFactory.java:219)
   at hox.corem.server.LicenseManagerImpl.<clinit>(LicenseManagerImpl.java:89)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidParameterException: Unexpected OID:
1.3.14.3.2.12
   at
gnu.java.security.key.dss.DSSKeyPairX509Codec.decodePublicKey(DSSKeyPairX509Codec.java:204)
   at
gnu.java.security.jce.sig.DSSKeyFactory.engineGeneratePublic(DSSKeyFactory.java:91)
   ...2 more

TWISTI