hello John,

On Thursday 06 July 2006 23:04, John Pritchard wrote:
> Having a look at Pads again last night, there's no way for a Pad to
> get configured

the only attribute that can currently be configured on an IPad is the
pad block size.  usually when an algorithm of a certain type offers
more configuration options than what the type interface offers, these
are handled by algorithm-specific methods; e.g. Haval and
IMessageDigest.

we can also add an additional initialisation method --init(Map
attributes)-- to the padding interface to cater for this new types of
padders.

> --- which would be why the last one came out a mode.

what last one?

> John

> >> That would be excellent! This is a high priority for me, so again,
> >> if you need help, please let me know.

cheers;
rsn