On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 13:41 -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Andrew> So here's my first bash at a plan for the generics merge.
> Suggestions,
> Andrew> wild screams of despair, etc. much welcomed.
>
> Andrew> I'd like to have Sunday (or at least most of the day) as a no commit
> Andrew> day.  It's usually fairly quiet anyway.  During that time, I'll:
>
> Your plan sounds good to me.

Thanks; your feedback is much appreciated as a vote of confidence on
this.

> Andrew> a) tag the trunk and create a branch for maintaining 1.4-level stuff
>
> Is someone planning to continue work on that?

Yes, me ;)

> If not a tag is sufficient; we can always branch later.

I'm willing to maintain a branch if one is actually wanted.  It would
seem a bit more sensible to just tag at this juncture, and see if such a
branch is actually needed.

> Tom

Cheers,
--
Andrew :-)

public class gcj extends Freedom implements Java { ... }