Hi everybody,

I am new to GNU Classpath and I am currently working on a project that
aims at changing the ClassLoader to introduce distant class loading at
bootstrap and reduce the (local) glibj.zip at its minimum.

Each time we change the ClassLoader.java class, compilation lasts
quite a long and I am not really convinced that everything need to be
recompiled. I am quite a beginner with Makefile but it seems that no
real check is done and everything is compiled by default.

Maybe you can give me some tricks on that or tell me what method you
use when hacking Classpath.

Thanks a lot.

martin.