Dâniel> I tried very hard to use gcjwebplugin, but it will fail
Dâniel> loading the applet I'm interested (from my bank site).

Please file a bug report with the details, if you have them.
Try running appletviewer from the command line, perhaps you'll get a
nicer stack trace that way.

Dâniel>         Ok. The applet from classpath homepage works perfecly, but if I
Dâniel> change to another site, Firefox crashes (segfault).

Details here would also be good.

Dâniel>         The main problem today on 64 bit is the lack of plugin... So
Dâniel> someone could help? Or explain why we still doesn't have a 64 bit
Dâniel> plugin?

The JDK is not completely open yet -- the libraries have not been
released.  We expect this will happen soon (before the end of June,
last I heard).  And the web plugin may not appear in the next code
drop, either; we don't know yet.

Tom