Il giorno gio, 10/05/2007 alle 15.05 -0300, Dâniel Fraga ha scritto:

>       In this bug report I discovered that if I remove the
> optimization, everything works, so we could conclude that it's a gcc
> problem. In this case the problem is worst than ever... well, I'll try
> to talk to gcc developers.

Maybe it is not a gcc fault, I've seen other examples of wrong code that
was causing bugs only under certain optimizations. Indeed it is worth a
try.

>       Thank you very much (sorry because I forgot this bug report,
> my memory is failing).

The problem is that we can't help very much, and I know this is a
shame... But as Francis said, debugging an applet is already hard,
debugging a closed source applet is even harder, debugging a closed
source applet over an encrypted tunnel is something left as an exercise
to code heroes :)

Btw, have you tried searching the net for some solutions to your
problem? I'm pretty sure I've seen plenty (more or less all about
different ways to run firefox in 32 bit mode). This is ugly, but better
ugly than not working at all, no?

Ciao,
Mario
--