Andrew John Hughes wrote:
On 11/01/2008, Mark Wielaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Andy,

snip...
Again, sorry for the rant/troll.
No problem, but remember that it's a troll, because you're commenting
about something you don't know that much about.  Read into things a
little more and you'd probably have a greater appreciation for things,
even if you don't agree with them.

OK, and feel free to let me know which things you think I don't know
much about.
Otherwise, it comes across as a baseless personal attack.
I don't think they are baseless.
You have your way of doing business (http://jdkfixes.com/) and we have
our way. You are more than welcome to actually join any of the free
software projects (GNU Classpath, OpenJDK, IcedTea, BrandWeg, GCJ,
Kaffe, etc) and really participate in the community and shape its
directions. We even give you the freedom to do it completely like you
want to somewhere else on your own according to your own standards. If
all you want to do is just argue for argues sake and not actually
contribute to the development of the project I kindly ask you to do so
elsewhere.
He says "...you're commenting about something you don't know that much about." Whether that's baseless or not has nothing to do with "my way of doing business", what I'm allowed to contribute
to, or even whether I want to just argue for argues sake".