On 17/02/2008, Dalibor Topic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> so, since a couple of us want to get some development done on Friday, I
> wanted to ask around who's coming and when, so please reply when you'll
> be around on Friday, if you're interested in poking around at making
> this merge work out. That's how we'll figure out time.
>
> There are two easy options for locations:
>
> a) squatting in someone's hotel (rooms) for a few hours (mhm, wifi!)
> b) taking over a cafe downtown and doing the work there (mhm, waffles!)
>
> or a combination of both (wifi & waffles!).
>
> Preferences, ideas, etc?
>
> fire away,
> dalibor topic

Hi Dalibor,

Thanks for organising this.  I should arrive in Brussels around 4pm on
the Friday, so will probably be available around an hour from then I
guess (given time to find the hotel and check in, etc.).  My
preference would be for somewhere with food and drink, but depends on
the time we have and the ease of finding such a place.  I'll leave
that up to those who know Brussels better than I... ;)
I take it that someone has a laptop or something, if we want this to
be a practical session?

Thanks,
--
Andrew :-)