Ian Rogers wrote:
Dalibor Topic wrote:
I'll be in Brussels from 12h on. So I'd either suggest meeting at Hotel Barry at 12:30, or that we meet at Brussels Centraal train station, (my train from Luxembourg arrives 11:47), grab some food, and move over to Hotel Barry to hack on BrandWeg afterwards, until 5pm, and then to move over to BXL.

cheers,
dalibor topic

Hi,

well the hotel barry is pretty (very) basic but the wifi seems ok (just
used it for a skype conversation without any noticeable break up). I'm
in room xx and my phone number is +44 xxx xxx xxxx. Is the centraal
train station the midi train station? If so, I should be able to find my
way there and loiter at about noon. I like to eat food too, so I'd
suggest we meet, eat and then hack.

OK. Rather than hunting each other on train stations (as it turns out that I'll be coming over by car with friends), I'd suggest that we meet at the Grand Place at 12:30, in front of the "Cafe de BXL", and then decide where to move on to wrt to food, and hacking.

Just FYI I have a few objectives that I'd like to work towards from the
hacking:
1) get a Jikes RVM build configuration that can work with BrandWeg
2) test ECJ and x10c with BrandWeg
3) look at making the java.math configuration of BrandWeg pluggable
between the Classpath and OpenJDK versions (a couple of benchmarks hit
java.math code and it would be nice to rule it out as a source of
performance loss). I imagine this could spark some conversation on how
we track code in BrandWeg, acknowledgements, how to configure choices
like this.
4) think of any other problems like number 3

Sounds fun to me, I'm looking forward to it.

cheers,
dalibor topic