Dear All,

I have some questions about Clearwater Register flow between Homestead and
Sprout,
according to
http://www.projectclearwater.org/technical/clearwater-architecture/,
I find the following descriptions,
    Sprout
  The Sprout nodes act as a horizontally scalable, combined SIP registrar
and authoritative routing proxy, and handle client authentication.
  The Sprout cluster includes a redundant memcached cluster storing client
registration data and other long-lived state.

    Homestead
Homestead provides a Web services interface to Sprout for retrieving
authentication credentials and user profile information.

So, Homestead is just a interface between Sprout and HSS to help Sprout get
user profile from HSS ,and doesn't process message for client
authentication?

The mainly component being charged of authentication is Sprout?

I had set icscf with Sprout, called sprout(i), and when I use wireshark
capture the packets of registration, I find that packets didn't pass
through Sprout cluster, and just pass through my sprout(i).
Does my sprout(i) deal with user authentication or the homestead do?

Thanks,

Eric