Hi,

First off – it doesn’t look like you’re signed up to the mailing list. We
recommend you sign up to the list by clicking the “Mailing List Signup” link
from here: http://www.projectclearwater.org/community.

As for your problem – are you saying that the file
“usr/share/clearwater/cassandra-schemas/homer.sh” doesn’t exist on your homer
node? That should have been installed when you installed the “homer-cassandra”
package, which should have been installed as a dependency of the “homer-node”
package.

Did you install this node manually? If so, it’s possibly that you only
installed the “homer” package, not the “homer-node” package. You should be able
to see if the “homer-node” package is installed by running:

dpkg -s homer-node

If it’s not installed, you’ll have to install it by running:

sudo DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt-get install homer-node –yes

Once you’ve done that, you will probably have to recreate the schema manually
by running:

/usr/share/clearwater/cassandra-schemas/homer.sh

Let me know if that helps,

Seb.