From: Ahmed Eldeeb [mailto:ahmed.eld...@4gtss.com]
Sent: 14 March 2017 16:55
To: Sebastian Rex
Subject: Re: [Project Clearwater] Hello

Hi seb,

I have created the local config file but i dont know what is the values of ips
i should set in

etcd_cluster="<comma separated list of private IPs>"
i inserted the ips of my machines which are three machines ( homestead&sprout -
homer&ellis - ralf&bono)

and it seems that there is some error on logs of clearwater-etcd i attached the
file of log here hope you see it