Bingo! That was the error. Have a zinging call now!!

Missing SRV records for Scscf sprout resolving to 5054 and icscf sprout
resolving to 5052.

For the reference for someone else who hits a similar issue, it looked like:

_sip._tcp       IN SRV  0 0 5060 bono
_sip._udp       IN SRV  0 0 5060 bono

For sprout:

_sip._tcp.icscf.sprout       IN SRV  0 0 5054 icscf.sprout
_sip._tcp.scscf.sprout       IN SRV  0 0 5052 scscf.sprout

Remember, these changes are required to be made for both the domains ie
clearwater.opnfv and clearwater.local.

Many thanks for this wonderful software which lets us research in this
complex area!

Thanks,
Nishank