Cathy hoped we all saw Moore at the Oscars - here tis.

"...We live in the time where we have fictitious election results that elects
a fictitious president. We live in a time where we have a man sending us to
war for fictitious reasons. Whether it's the fictition of duct tape or fictition
of orange alerts we are against this war, Mr. Bush...." --Michael Moore 3/23/03

[If you didn't catch Michael Moore on the Oscars last night, here's the video. 256K stream is like TV]

Democracy Now! Today
<http://www.democracynow.org>http://www.democracynow.org

Welcome to the Cleveland Non-Violence List Serve. Visit our web-site at www.clevelandnv.org
Please remember to post in plain text and post only the essential text (do not forward messy messages or webpages.)

The Cleveland Non-Violence Network is the listserve of activists in the Cleveland area committed to a non-violent, justice-based response to terrorism and promoting peace nationally and internationally.

To unsubscribe, send a blank e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If friends want to subscribe, tell them to send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To read this list on the web, please visit:
   http://www.topica.com/lists/ClevelandNV

Wendy  Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Moderator