Title: Message

I AM A PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL THAT GETS ALL YOUR PEOPLES EMAILS ON THE CLI-USER. ALTHOUGH THE CONTENT LOOKS INTERESTING I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND YOU PEOPLE ARE BLOCKING MY COMPUTER PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE DISCUSSION THAT YOU HAVE AND CAN YOU HELP TO POINT TO YOUR ORGANIZATION THAT I RECEIVE ALL THEIR COMMUNICATIONS? PLEASE???

REGARDS

GERARD KORVER

From: Luis Fco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 10:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [cli-users] How to set permissions? IIS uses ASPNET_WP account, what account uses mod_aspnet?

Hi

In IIS I must set the permissions to the ASPNET_WP account. What account uses mod_aspnet?
I had a problem that I resolved by running the Apache http windows service with an administrator account. Am I doing the right thing? Because I'm not sure if it is the best thing that Apache/mod_aspnet has full administrator privileges.

Thanks

Luis