Hello all,

I have mod_aspdotnet installed with the latest version of Apache 2.0 (as of March 29, 2005), and it does not want to work. I have configured my httpd.conf with the things in the documentation (online), and restarted the server. I was getting a "403 Forbidden" error, and now it is just giving me the source code of the page. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do? Any help would be appreciated.

My operating system is Windows XP Professional SP1, and I am running Apache and MS SQL Server 2000. This is a private server, only accessible from the network. If you need more information than I have given, feel free to ask. I am also running .NET Framework 1.1 (I have Visual Studio .NET 2003 installed, which includes this version).

Thank you,
Eddie K.