Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: [cli-users] mod_aspdotnet + Apache 2.0 - Does not parse ASP.NET pages (configured)

I tried your configuration with my application and it works all right.  Maybe something wrong with the .aspx file?  If you want, I can try that on my machine.

--Mei

"Eddie Kukiela" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

03/30/2005 03:16 PM

Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
Subject
Re: [cli-users] mod_aspdotnet + Apache 2.0 - Does not parse ASP.NET pages (configured)

Hi,

I am sorry I didn't provide this before. Here is the stuff I added:

AddHandler asp.net asax ascx ashx asmx aspx axd config cs csproj \
                  licx rem resources resx soap vb vbproj vsdisco webinfo

<IfModule mod_aspdotnet.cpp>

    AspNetMount /scripts "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/scripts"
   Alias /scripts "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/scripts"
   <Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/scripts">
       Options FollowSymlinks ExecCGI
       Order allow,deny
       Allow from all
       DirectoryIndex Default.htm Default.aspx
   </Directory>
   AliasMatch /aspnet_client/system_web/(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)/(.*) \
         "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v$1.$2.$3/ASP.NETClientFiles/$4"
   <Directory \
         "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v*/ASP.NETClientFiles">
       Options FollowSymlinks
       Order allow,deny
       Allow from all
   </Directory>

</IfModule>
The alias works fine, it's just the page parsing that doesn't want to seem to work.

Thanks!
Eddie

Maybe you can show us the stuff you have added to the conf file.  I wonder if you have added the handler for the .aspx.

--Mei

"Eddie Kukiela" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

03/30/2005 01:01 AM

Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
Subject
[cli-users] mod_aspdotnet + Apache 2.0 - Does not parse ASP.NET pages (configured)

Hello all,

I have mod_aspdotnet installed with the latest version of Apache 2.0 (as of March 29, 2005), and it does not want to work. I have configured my httpd.conf with the things in the documentation (online), and restarted the server. I was getting a "403 Forbidden" error, and now it is just giving me the source code of the page. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do? Any help would be appreciated.

My operating system is Windows XP Professional SP1, and I am running Apache and MS SQL Server 2000. This is a private server, only accessible from the network. If you need more information than I have given, feel free to ask. I am also running .NET Framework 1.1 (I have Visual Studio .NET 2003 installed, which includes this version).

Thank you,

Eddie K.