HI

I installed mod_aspdotnet on Appache server 2.0.54. and configured httpd.conf file. Now i can run aspx files with no problems.
But I have problems with creating a new  project in Visual Studio .NET 2003(ASP.NET web Application). First i get ASP.NET Version Mismatch Error "Visual Studio .NET has detected that web server is running ASP.NET version 1.0.....", so i choose option "make the application compilant with ASP.NET version 1.0", but then i get fatal error "Visual Studio cannot  create or open the apllication. The likeliest problem is that required components are not installed on the local web server...."

  I would be very happy if you could help me, thanks,         JAN

     sorry for my bad English :)