On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 10:28:21 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhuk...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> If getDefaultEditor() is called before the JTable model is setup, it results
> in NPE.
>
> This is because when JTable sets its model, which ends up firing a table
> changed event. The testcase is listening for tableChanged events and querying
> the editor. But the editor isn't installed until after the model is set which
> results in NPE.
> Fix is to ensure initializeLocalVars() which initializes default editor is
> setup before JTable sets its model.
>
> No regression is observed in jtreg/jck testsuite with this change.

Changes requested by aivanov (Reviewer).

test/jdk/javax/swing/JTable/JTableBugTest.java line 41:

> 39: import javax.swing.SwingUtilities;
> 40:
> 41: public class JTableBugTest {

Can the test name be more specific?

test/jdk/javax/swing/JTable/JTableBugTest.java line 83:

> 81:                 resizeAll();
> 82:             else
> 83:                 resize(column);

Could you please update the code to follow the Java Code Style Guidelines? I
mean, the braces, the spaces after keywords and opening parenthesis and around
binary operators…

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/10871