On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 17:16:41 GMT, Alexey Ivanov <aiva...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Since a CSR is required, I suggest updating the spec for `isDone` method so
> that it returns `true` only after `doInBackground` exits. Now `isDone`
> returns `true` after `cancel` completes but the `DONE` state isn't reached
> yet.

My take is current code fix and spec clarification is done to make code/spec
wording consistent with **existing** spec
whereas this change is to **enhance** the code/spec which I think we should
keep it separate from this fix, as this will cause JCK test to be excluded and
will cause JCK to update the test and I am not sure how that will pan out, so I
suggest to keep the change to minimal to the extent only which is needed for
this fix..

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/11940