On Thu, 9 Nov 2023 18:21:02 GMT, Abhishek Kumar <abhis...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > I wonder if it makes sense to resolve warnings about raw classes.
>
> I didn't get this. Which warnings need to be resolved?

test/jdk/javax/swing/JComboBox/6567433/UpdateUIRecursionTest.java:61: warning:
[unchecked] unchecked call to JComboBox(E[]) as a member of the raw type
JComboBox
        combo = new JComboBox(listData);
                ^
  where E is a type-variable:
    E extends Object declared in class JComboBox
test/jdk/javax/swing/JComboBox/6567433/UpdateUIRecursionTest.java:62: warning:
[unchecked] unchecked call to setRenderer(ListCellRenderer<? super E>) as a
member of the raw type JComboBox
        combo.setRenderer(this);
                         ^
  where E is a type-variable:
    E extends Object declared in class JComboBox
2 warnings

However, now the changes will be limited to adding a new bugid. As such, let's
leave the file intact.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14497#discussion_r1388427451