On Tue, 27 Feb 2024 11:05:20 GMT, Alexey Ivanov <aiva...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Alisen Chung has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   remove system property set
>
> test/jdk/java/awt/TrayIcon/DisposeInActionEventTest/DisposeInActionEventTest.java
>  line 77:
>
>> 75:                 .testUI(DisposeInActionEventTest::showFrameAndIcon)
>> 76:                 .build()
>> 77:                 .awaitAndCheck();
>
> I propose removing the icon from the system tray in a `finally` block.
> Otherwise, the test doesn't exit if you run it without jtreg.

i'm not sure i understand this, the test is trying to remove right after the
click action is delivered and not before the test is closing, so wouldn't
putting the removal of the icon in a finally block defeat the purpose of the
test?

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17838#discussion_r1504988965