In [JDK-8302671](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8302671) I fixed a memmove
decay bug by rewriting a sizeof on an array to an explicit size of 256, but
this is a bit of a band aid fix. It's come to my attention that in C++, one can
pass an array by reference, which causes sizeof to work correctly on an array
and has the added bonus of enforcing an array of that size on the arguments
passed to that method. I've reverted my change from 8302671 and instead
explicitly made kstate an array reference so that sizeof works on the array as
expected, and that the array size can be explicitly set in the array brackets

Verification: https://godbolt.org/z/Ezj76eWWY and GitHub Actions

Commit messages:
 - 8334599

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19798/files