On Wed, 15 May 2024 03:38:29 GMT, Nizar Benalla <nbena...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> If you're currently reviewing this PR, thank you!
>> Most fixes here are according to the reports by the since checker tool in
>> #18934 and are pretty simple.
>>
>> To make reviewing easier
>> - `BasicSliderUI` has the constructor `public BasicSliderUI(JSlider b)` for
>> a long time so the default constructor (without parameters) didn't exist
>> until JDK 16
>>
>> For the `package-info` files, it is pretty hard to find source code of JDK
>> 1-5 so I used the `grep` command to find the oldest instance of an `@since`
>> in those packages.
>>
>> I found instances of `@since 1.1` in the other packages but
>> `javax/swing/plaf/synth/package-info.java` might be worth checking as most
>> classes there had no `@since`.
>
> Nizar Benalla has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Swing was added in JDK 1.2

The PR still looks good for me.

Yet I suggest waiting until #19819 is integrated. It will *facilitate*
reviewing the CSR and backporting that change to jdk23.

Once PR 19819 is integrated, you'll have to merge master into your PR branch
and resolve the conflict.

Thank you for your understanding.

Changes requested by aivanov (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19192#pullrequestreview-2136564079