On Tue, 18 Jun 2024 12:17:41 GMT, Alexey Ivanov <aiva...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Prasanta Sadhukhan has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Omit gtk
>
> src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicSplitPaneDivider.java
>  line 376:
>
>> 374:             leftButton.setEnabled(enabled);
>> 375:         }
>> 376:     }
>
> Is it possible to override `isEnabled` in `rightButton` and `leftButton` so
> that it returns the state of `JSplitPane`?
>
> Alternatively, the buttons could install a `PropertyChangeListener` for
> `"enabled"` property and align their state to the host split pane.

Right now, the buttons are always enabled and rendered when
isOneTouchExpandable is enabled without any scope to disable...We need this
code anyway to set/reset buttons state..I guess on top of this code, we can add
isEnabled if it is needed but for this issue, isEnabled is not needed..

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19695#discussion_r1654393332