On Wed, 26 Jun 2024 10:40:47 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhuk...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> Issue is seen in that if we call setEnabled(false) over JSplitPane than it
>> can't be dragged via its divider, But if SplitPane have one touch expandable
>> true than user can click those buttons and change the divider position.
>> So, if splitpane is disabled, then both dragging in divider and
>> one-touch-expandable click should be disabled.
>> Fix is made to override setEnabled and disable one-touch-expandable buttons
>> actions..
>
> Prasanta Sadhukhan has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   Fix

Looks good now, except for a couple of minor comments.

test/jdk/javax/swing/JSplitPane/TestSplitPaneEnableTest.java line 27:

> 25:  * @test
> 26:  * @bug 5021949
> 27:  * @key headful

Please verify if the updated test still requires headful environment.

test/jdk/javax/swing/JSplitPane/TestSplitPaneEnableTest.java line 46:

> 44:     private static JButton rightOneTouchButton;
> 45:     private static JSplitPane jsp;
> 46:     private static volatile boolean btnEnabled;

Both `jsp` and `btnEnabled` are unused now.

test/jdk/javax/swing/JSplitPane/TestSplitPaneEnableTest.java line 65:

> 63:             }
> 64:             System.out.println("Testing LAF : " + laf.getClassName());
> 65:             SwingUtilities.invokeAndWait(() -> setLookAndFeel(laf));

The `setLookAndFeel(laf)` can be moved into the main `invokeAndWait` block.

Marked as reviewed by aivanov (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19695#pullrequestreview-2142119084
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19695#discussion_r1655024660
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19695#discussion_r1655022678
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19695#discussion_r1655020372