On Mon, 8 Jul 2024 15:40:25 GMT, Abhishek Kumar <abhis...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> In GTK LAF, the menu mnemonics are always displayed which is different from
>> the native behavior. In native application **(tested with gedit for normal
>> buttons and tested with libreoffice for menu**), the menu mnemonics toggle
>> on press of `ALT` key. Menu mnemonics are hidden initially and then toggles
>> between show/hide on `ALT` press.
>> Proposed fix is to handle the `ALT` key press for GTK LAF and mimic the
>> native behavior. Fix is similar to the `ALT` key processing in  Windows LAF.
>> Automated test case is added to verify the fix and tested in Ubuntu and
>> Oracle linux.
>>
>> CI testing is green and link attached in JBS.
>
> Abhishek Kumar has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Typo in copyright header

This looks like it is much better than the first iteration and being able to
unify some code is good. The change looks "big" but seems to be mostly because
of refactoring.
I suppose you tracked down all tests that need updating ? Meaning manual as
well as automated.

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18992#pullrequestreview-2170570142