On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 7:29 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sep 9, 8:48 am, "Brett Morgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> You seem to be asking for the
>> compiler to be able to prove that your computation finishes, and if it
>> doesn't then give you a sane response.
>
> No.

Would you kindly educate me in how you believe that Clojure would go
about trapping your error and giving you an error message instead of
running out of stack space, given that you had given it a
non-terminating dependency list?

--

Brett Morgan http://brett.morgan.googlepages.com/