> What are you doing with Clojure?

I work in a fairly conservative environment where they probably
wouldn't approve of my using a language in an alpha state, much less a
variant of Lisp! But since I love the language and the interactive
environment with Emacs, I decided it's easier to beg forgiveness than
ask permission.

1. Wrote a Clojure service that runs on remote thin clients. It
receives Clojure forms that instruct it to download and cache PDF
templates, dynamically fill in form data, overlay logos, etc.., then
print the resulting PDF.
2. I also use it for prototyping and experimentation.

> What 3 features would you most like to see added next?

1. I agree that better stack trace/error information would be nice.

Not really features, but...

2. More thorough documentation and examples: For instance: how to
profile your code and decide where you should use type hints.
3. Can't think of #3.