On Sep 10, 2008, at 11:40 AM, Rich Hickey wrote:

> What are you doing with Clojure?

Nothing at the moment. I wrote a knowledgebase engine inspired by the
Cyc project, and I also wrote part of a web application in Compojure
that lets users create web forms.

> What 3 features would you most like to see added next?

1. I love the language. Nothing to add there.

2. Like many others said, better error reporting.

3. The documentation is not well suited for the masses who are not
well-versed in Lisp dialects or functional programming. It's more like
marketing material for those who have already spent a some quality
time in that world, and are curious to see how this new kid on the
block compares. I think it does a great job at selling the language to
those people, but the newbies are left behind. To help newbies, the
documentation needs to be reorganized, more introductory text needs to
be written, many more examples need to be shown.

Moxley