Hi guys,
If anyone is using Windows, please share what environment you're using
to program in.

Currently I'm using Enclojure for Netbeans, but it's still new and a
few features are broken.

All I need is an IDE with:
  -method/parameter lookup (for clojure and java code)
  -syntax highlighting

Thank you very much.
  -Patrick

PS: I'm attempting to install Vim and the clojure plugin for windows
right now, but can't find a tutorial for windows and am having lots of
trouble. A link would be really helpful.