On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Mike Hinchey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I use emacs and slime, also.  Has anyone used http://jdee.sourceforge.net/
> with Clojure, or even just with Java?

I've made a few attempts to get going with JDEE, but never really got off
the ground. It has *tons* of dependencies and is a pain to install (although
there is a rather nice apt-gettable package if you happen to be running
Ubuntu), and I never could get it to run like I wanted to.

Some of the components of JDEE are nice, though. I rather like ECB for code
browsing, but the default keybindings for switching between windows are
horrible.

Cheers,
-- Fredrik