On Oct 15, 2:21 pm, "Stephen C. Gilardi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here's the portion of (doc require) where it's mentioned:
>
> [...]
>    Libspecs
>
>    A libspec is a lib name or a vector containing a lib name followed by
>    options expressed as sequential keywords and arguments.
>
>    Recognized options: :as
>    :as takes a symbol as its argument and makes that symbol an alias
> to the
>      lib's namespace in the current namespace.
> [...]
>
> If you'd like to make a suggestion for improved clarity, please do.

You know, now I understand how it works the docs make perfect sense!

I swear I read it 50 times before my initial post and it didn't sink
in, but that's just me.

If you start modifying the docs to accommodate my simple mind you'll
be on forever!  :)

Seriously though, the docs are clear - I'll be sure to read them more
thoroughly before posting in the future.

Thanks for your help,
Paul.