Hello all,

I am new to Clojure, but not Java or LISP (I used to work at LMI).

I am considering a project written in a mixture of Clojure, Java and
Groovy.  Clojure for the concurrent inner loop.  Groovy/Grails for the
Web UI.  And lots of Java reused from other projects.

How would I debug something like this?  Can I compile Clojure so that a
standard Java debugger understands it?  Is there a better way?

Thanks in advance
Peter