Just thought it was about time I gave someone a heads up about this...

Mostly for amusement, I created a jEdit mode for Clojure a while
back.  I don't get a chance to play with Clojure all that much, so it
hasn't been heavily tested ("go-to" *is* a Clojure "keyword",
right?).  ;-)  It's primarily based upon the Vim mode in terms of what
keywords it supports and how.  Auto-indentation was something I looked
at, but it isn't something I actually bothered to support due to time
constraints (jEdit is capable of some pretty slick auto-indenting
where Lisp-like languages are concerned).

You can get the mode here:
http://github.com/djspiewak/jedit-modes/tree/master/clojure.xml
Feedback is always welcome and I am willing to make changes to the
mode per request (hint: patches/pull requests not required, but
appreciated from those who know how to edit jEdit modes).  You guys
use this language, not me, so you're a much better judge of what the
editor support should be like.  Enjoy!

Daniel