I merged in all the interesting stuff from David Moss's Clojure jEdit
mode.  We do highlight things in very different colors, but all of the
elements that his recognizes are also recognized by mine now.  Also, I
fixed the annoying issue with def:

(def this)(def that)

The above now highlights correctly.

Feedback is welcome.  I'm certainly willing to change the way things
are highlighted, add highlighting or remove it.

Daniel