On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Parth Malwankar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a single line file (tmp.clj) where I am trying to
> print *command-line-args*.
> And I get an exception if I run it. I am not sure what I
> am doing wrong here.
>
> [parth:~]% cat tmp.clj
> (prn *command-line-args*)
>
> [parth:~]% clj tmp.clj hello world
> nil
> Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: hello (No
> such file or directory)

This is going to depend on your clj script.  It appears to be trying
to load "hello" just as it loaded "tmp.clj", which leads me to believe
your clj command isn't differentiating for you.  If this is the case,
try:

clj tmp.clj -- hello world

This allows you to load multiple .clj files straight from the command line.

Some day we'll have a single official cross-platform way to launch
clojure from the command line that supports all the various "normal"
usage patterns naturally. Until then use -- either manually, or put it
in your clj shell script somewhere.

--Chouser