On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Parth Malwankar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a single line file (tmp.clj) where I am trying to
> print *command-line-args*.
> And I get an exception if I run it. I am not sure what I
> am doing wrong here.

I suspect the issue is in your 'clj' script: the command-line
arguments follow two dashes ("--"): anything before that (and after
your initial script name) constitute files that Clojure will attempt
to load in addition to the first: this allows you to load multiple
.clj files on the command-line. My variant of 'clj' looks like (with
classpath noise removed):

java clojure.lang.Script "$1" -- "$@"

$ clojure tmp.clj foo bar baz
("tmp.clj" "foo" "bar" "baz")