Hi all,

I've been playing with Clojure for a few days now, following the mailing
list, searching and tinkering, etc. I'm really excited about this
language!

I'm running the latest packaged release, and I'd like to start writing
some more serious "spikes" in Clojure, but I'm starting to get the
impression that I should be using the SVN version instead to get the
latest hotness.

I say this because I've noticed a few things here and there in 3rd party
code and in the docs that are not working, it seems, because they depend
on features/changes only present in SVN, such as the Java method call
operators, and some namespace shuffling. Being a Vimmer, for example, I
tried to set up Chimp and am getting a mysterious exception from the
STM's innards when Vim tries to connect to Chimp's REPL listener.

Is there a general recommendation here? Should I be on SVN or is this
just my bad luck :)

Thanks,
-Kyle