I was wondering, since Emacs knows the file name (or at least the
buffer name) and line number it's sending a form from, and Clojure
represents that as meta-data (I think), could C-x C-e send that along
somehow wrapped in a form that sets these particular values for the
form that was shipped over?  Some kind of equivalent to #line and
#file (form C/C++/Perl)?

Is that possible?

Kyle