Well, I had the .clj files in my clojure.jar, and clojure.jar is on
slime-search-paths, but I still wasn't getting M-. to work with
clojure's functions and macros.  I added the source files to my
classpath, and I get them now.
   Also, I updated clojure and swank-clojure this morning, so it looks
like the latest and greatest are playing well with each other.
   Thanks for the help, Bill.
-Matt