Hi,

Is this the appropriate mailing list to talk about the Clojure IntelliJ
plugin?  The Google Code site didn't list any other mailing list.

http://code.google.com/p/clojure-intellij-plugin/

I went through the process of building and installing the plugin on Windows
XP with IntelliJ IDEA 8.0.1 and thought it might be helpful if I document
what I did on the wiki.  I also have a small suggestion that the build.xml
file use environment variables instead of hard coded paths to java.home and
idea.home.

Thanks,
Justin