Hi Mike,

Thanks for your interest. clj-backtrace is developed and tested
against Clojure head, though it should work with reasonably recent
versions of Clojure. I hope that you and other Clojure users have a
chance to try it out in your environments and report the results back
to the group.

I wouldn't normally rely on the exposed implementation details like
clj-backtrace does, but these details are exactly the problem that the
library is trying to fix, so AFAIK there is no way around it. A patch
proving otherwise would of course be welcome.

Looking forward to your reports,
- Mark