On Jan 14, 9:56 am, "Tom Ayerst" <tom.aye...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This works for me in every configuration I could think of (at worst I get
> java.io.FileNotFoundException).
>   Are you running a plain cmd prompt? (not MSys or cygwin)
>   How did you launch clj?

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the response.  I'm running Repl from a shortcut which does
the following:

%windir%\system32\java.exe -cp "C:\Documents and Settings
\PFHOVC0\Desktop\clojure\clojure.jar" clojure.lang.Repl

And I think I've found the problem thanks to your suggestion.  The
shortcut had the start directory as %windir%\system32.  I'm not sure
why the system defaulted to that directory.  When I changed the start
directory to c:\documents and settings\pfhovc0\desktop\clojure the
problem went away.

Thanks for your help with this.  I suspected that I was missing
something simple. :-)

--
Onorio Catenacci III