On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Konrad Hinsen
<konrad.hin...@laposte.net> wrote:

> If I understand correctly what you are looking for, it exists. Here
> is my standard command line for starting Clojure:
>
> java  -cp $HOME/.clojure/clojure.jar:$HOME/.clojure/clojure-
> contrib.jar clojure.main -i $HOME/.clojure/repl-init.clj -r
>
> This first executes repl-init.clj (from where I load repl-utils, set
> *print-length* etc.) and then starts the repl.

You're absolutely right, that works just fine.  In fact, it's
essentially what I already have.

But it wasn't working for me, because in my startup .clj I had (left
over from my old script):

(when (= (System/getProperty "repl") "yes")
  (set! *print-length* 103)
  (use 'clojure.contrib.repl-utils))

Maybe I should always start a repl.  Why did I think I sometimes
wanted no repl? :-)

Anyway, thanks for the example.
--Chouser