+1 (and a windows .bat file for the unwashed)

I strongly suggest that the script name needs to be retained in
*command-line-args*.
ie: clj myscript.clj 1 2
*command-line-args* should be ("myscript.clj" 1 2)
not (1 2) which is the current behavior of your script with the
current clojure.main
$0 or argv[0] is really useful and widely expected to exist.

I suppose this could be overcome by $1 $@, however that is not quite
correct in the case where the user might pass in additional options
clj --some-option myscript.clj 1 2
so I believe clojure.main itself needs modification to be correct.

Is clojure.main deprecating clojure.lang.Script? I suppose that
http://clojure.org/repl_and_main will explain all when revealed :)