hmm... I'm confused. From the numbers in your example it looks like
server has an advantage by a factor of about 2x. But in your text you
say that the client version has an advantage with complicated code.
What am I missing? Does one JVM have the advantage in one situation
and one in others?

Hank

--
blog: whydoeseverythingsuck.com